Stone Path to Bench in Hills.jpg
Stone Path to Bench in Hills.jpg


Hand-selected tools to help you on your

path of generosity.



Hand-selected tools to help you on your

path of generosity.

To see our videos available in other languages, click on the links:

English 中文한국어Bahasa Indonesia • français español العربية ኣማርኛ • čeština Nederlands Deutsch

norsk • polski • português limba română • Русский язык • српски (srpski) • tiếng việt




Gary and Cath Grant started their London based toy store chain to make money and be successful. After meeting Christ in their 30's they felt led to approach the business in a whole new way. Today, facilitating wider generosity is one of their driving passions and giving is at the core of this growing, thriving business.



Tom and Bree Hsieh may seem average, but their lives are anything but typical. Having accumulated significant wealth in the technology era, they chose a different path that has led to joy and freedom.

A Handful of RICE

Called to serve God from the corner of the kitchen, where no one but God sees their generosity, the women of Mizoram, in northeastern India, have created a culture of generational generosity.



Pastor Tim Keller discusses the Apostle Paul's address to the Ephesian elders in recalling the words of Jesus Christ, "It is more blessed to give than to receive" (Acts 20:35). With humor and great wisdom, Keller's words reveal some surprising truths that hit close to home.


In 2001 Western Uganda was at war. One town led by Hannington Bahemuka chose to focus on what they had and trust God to rebuild their war-torn town through their own generosity.


jailhouse generosity

Pete Ochs purposed to be as successful as possible so he could give 10% to God. The Ochs had big plans for the other 90% until God got a hold of his heart. They are sharing money -- and more -- with local inmates, proving that generosity can change lives and our world.

God owns our business

Katherine and Alan Barnhart made it their business not to get rich. They told God that, if He prospered their company, they would use it for the Kingdom. Alan winsomely tells the story of God’s richness toward them and their journey to live the life that is truly life.


Written Resources

Written Resources

How Much Land Cover - no text.JPG



Leo Tolstoy weaves a timeless and thought provoking story that addresses the insatiable appetite for more, and how much is truly enough.

Divine Mathematics Cover Capture.JPG


By Selwyn Hughes

Friends from around the world have asked us to provide additional resources about generosity.  We've found this piece by Selwyn Hughes to be among the most impactful content on the biblical message of generosity.

English  •  中文  •  한국어 •  français  •  español • Deutsch Bahasa Indonesia


Other Recommended Resources

Other Recommended Resources


How Should I Approach Generosity and Giving?

The Treasure Principle: Unlocking the Secret of Joyful Giving (Randy Alcorn)

Generous Living: Finding Contentment Through Giving (Ron Blue)

God and Money: How We Discovered True Riches at Harvard Business School (Gregory Baumer & John Cortines) available at

Once I Decide to Give, How Do I Decide Where to Give?

Gospel Patrons: People Whose Generosity Changed the World (John Rinehart)

Eternity Portfolio: A Practical Guide to Investing Your Money for Ultimate Results (Alan Gotthardt)

Beyond Giving, What Should I Know About Biblical Management of Money?

Your Money Counts: The Biblical Guide to Earning, Spending, Saving, Investing, Giving, and Getting Out of Debt (Howard Dayton)

Master Your Money: A Step-by-Step Plan for Gaining and Enjoying Financial Freedom (Ron Blue)

How Do I Engage My Children in the Wealth that God has Given Us?

Family. Money.: Five Questions Every Family $hould Ask About Wealth (David Wills, Terry Parker & Greg Sperry)

Splitting Heirs: Giving Your Money and Things to Your Children without Ruining their Lives (Ron Blue)

Organizations we recommend globally

CBMC: Christian Business Men's Connection.

Compass: Finances God's Way.


Givers have many more questions than we can answer here.  What are the questions that YOU are asking about giving?  Email and we will be happy to help.

Someone at Generosity Path will reach out to you quickly to suggest a resource or point you toward someone who can help you continue on your own “generosity path.”